- 6 boneless chicken breast halves (skin on)*
- 1 8-0z. bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 14-oz. can sliced peaches, drain and reserve juice**
- green pepper, chopped (optional)***
- Place chicken breasts in a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine Russian dressing, onion soup mix, peach juice and green pepper. Pour over chicken breasts. Arrange, peach slices on top and bake, uncovered, at 350 (F) for 1 hour or until done.
- Serve with rice (4 - 6 servings)
*Because the chicken breasts I got at Lunardi's were quite large, I only used four when making the recipe this time.
**You can use 1 14-oz. can apricots for peaches. I prefer to used the ones canned in their own juice...but canned in heavy syrup works fine too.
***You can use also red or yellow bell pepper in place of the green...or do a little of all three for nice color.