- 1 (3 /12 to 4 pound) boneless beef chuck roast, fat trimmed, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cup ketchup
- 22 sandwich buns
In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except sandwich buns. Mix well. Cover. Cook on low setting 5 to 6 hours or until beef is tender. Serve in sandwich buns.
* So simple, so easy, so perfect for any lazy weekend afternoon of entertaining.
**Partially freeze beef to make slicing easier