1. CJ loving the house, sleeping in the bay windows, watching critters.
2. Myself spending leisurely days working on my blog, reading in the afternoon, watching movies on TV
3. Cooking gourmet meals and enjoying my new home in my new community.
4. Spending fun times with family and re-uniting with good friends.
Here is what I got:
1. Three weeks later and CJ is still spooked. He is slowly coming around and enjoying himself...but it is a process.
2. A furnace that is not working properly and now looking at a repair bill the could be anywhere from the hundreds to the thousands.
3. A refrigerator that is leaking water.
4. A possible leak in the roof over the dining room bay window.
5. No cable for the TV, the DVD player was damaged in the move so there are no movies to be watched.
6. No time to read for I am constantly waiting for repairmen to show up because it has been one thing after another.
7. Loneliness...I miss the wonderful fun vibe of San Francisco. I find myself bored out of my mind here.
And I wonder why I now wake up in the wee hours of the morning with panic attacks???
There is a lesson in this from the Universe...I know it...and I almost can grasp it...yet I cannot. So instead I am going to fall back upon the infallible and declare it all good...and declare for this day that there will be nothing but right outcomes...that I am where I am supposed to be and that the divine love of God/Universe surrounds me and protects me.