1. I found the lamps I'd been searching for since this past Friday! Yay for me!
2. I found the runner for the hallway that I had been looking for since last Friday!
3. No, they were not in the last box, but instead the next to the last box that I opened!
4. CJ is expanding his boundaries in his new home. He is getting more and more comfortable here.
5. My mood has been generally quiet...definitely not funky although not quite joyous either. I am ok.
There are another four to five boxes to pack and they are major boxes for they contain crystal, china, etc. These boxes are loaded with wrapping paper that has wrapped and protected everything that has made this move. However at this moment this is now a functional home.
If one were to ask about me tonight...I would simply say "I am tired."