That said, this has been a wonderful Saturday filled with many little things that have insisted that this is a wonderful day in which to be alive:
1. A night of solid sleep...and being able to sleep late into the morning.
2. Fresh brewed Gevalia coffee once I woke.
3. Using my MacBook Pro to update my blog.
4. Sipping my delicious Gevalia coffee while doing this.
5. Firing up the crockpot with a new recipe.
6. Laughing at CJ hurling himself against the screen door trying to get a squirrel.
7. This should have been #1...waking up and being in good health.
8. Beautiful weather here in the Bay Area.
9. Taking BART into the city and then MUNI into the Castro.
10. Meeting friends for cocktails.
11. Enjoying the view of the very handsome and muscular bartender (pics above).
12. Returning to my perfect little home and walking in and smelling the delicious aroma of the food in the crockpot.
13. Receiving an wonderful loving text from my great niece...one that I will cherish forever.
14. Talking to dear friends that are family.
15. While I am typing this...and enjoying the good smells of dinner cooking...and listening to KJZY (Sebastopol/Santa Rosa) and enjoying classic "Rat Pack" music.
Do you get the point? My blessings go on and on. This day I am happy.