1 tablespoon house sugar/cinnamon mixture
3 eggs, slightly beaten
2/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup brandy
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
3/4 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Fresh whipped cream for serving
1. Heat oven to 450 (F). Place pie crust in 1-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan. Trim edges, do not prick crust, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon house sugar/cinnamon mixture.
2. Bake at 450 (F) for 5 - 7 minutes or just until crust begins to brown. If crust puffs in center, flatten gently with back of a wooden spoon. Reduce oven temperature to 350 (F).
3. In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup and brandy. Mix until well blended and then stir in the cranberries and the walnuts. Pour into partially baked crust.
4. Bake at 350 (F) for 35 to 45 minutes or until edges are puffed and center is soft set. Lightly cover edges during last 10 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning.
5. Cool 30 minutes. Serve slightly warm or cool. Serve with whipped cream.
6. 10 servings.