-1 Box Brownie Mix
-7-8 Graham Crackers
-7 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (1.5 oz each)
-1 Package Large Marshmallows
1. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Make brownie batter according to directions.
3. Pour half of the batter into the bottom of the pan.
4. Layer graham crackers side by side over the batter.
5. Layer Hershey’s chocolate bars over the graham crackers.
6. Layer marshmallows over the top of the chocolate bars
7. Top with the remaining batter.
8. Bake according to brownie directions, adding 10 minutes of bake time.
9. Let cool completely, remove from the pan, slice, serve, and enjoy!
7/9/16, 2:16 PM