- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake and waffle mix (your favorite brand)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 10-oz pkg cooked miniature sausages, thawed
- Heat over to 400 (F). Place butter in 15x10x1* baking pan; melt in 400 (F) oven just until butter sizzles (1 to 2 minutes). Tilt pan or use brush to spread melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, sugar, oil, eggs and parsley flakes. Mix until almost smooth (there will still be some lumps). Pour over butter in pan. Place sausages evenly over batter.
- Bake at 400 (F) for 11 to 15 minutes** or until light golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve with maple syrup or your favorite preserves.
- 10 servings
- * I used a 14x9x2 since that was what I had and it made for a thicker pancake.
- **because of the thicker pancake, I baked mine for 20 minutes. Came out perfectly.
This is not my recipe but rather one out of a 1995 Pillsbury Cookbook called "Food for Friends." It is easy to make and even easier to eat!
Family, friends and home are the treasures that bring me the most pleasure. Through my blog, I wish to share part of my life and heart with readers.