- 1 21-5-oz pkg fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 of a 20-oz package of refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 6 oz (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz (1 cup) peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 350 (F). Grease bottom only of 15x10x1-inch baking pan. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread in greased pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Set aside.
- Randomly spoon cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto brownie mixture, pressing in slightly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Bake at 350 (F) for 23 to 33 minutes or until cookie dough is golden brown and center is set. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely.
- Makes 36 bars
I do not know about you, but although I find Christmas cookies to be very very good...I find Christmas bars to be fabulous...especially those that combine the magical ingredients of peanut butter, chocolate, coconut, peanuts. Here is another of those very simple recipes that are so very good. I bet you cannot eat just one!
Family, friends and home are the treasures that bring me the most pleasure. Through my blog, I wish to share part of my life and heart with readers.