- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Prepare a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
In a large pot, over medium heat, cook syrup and sugar together until sugar is dissolved and the combined mixture begins to boil. Stir frequently.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, mixing well.
Add cereal and stir until coated evenly with peanut butter mixture. Press mixture into prepared 13 x 9 pan and set aside.
In a small pan, over low heat, melt all the chips together, stirring constantly. Spread melted chip mixture over cereal mixture and let sit until firm.
Cool and cut into bars
~makes 48 bars
- 6 cups of vodka
- 3 cups chocolate mint liqueur
- 12 cups 2% milk
- Splash of soda water/seltzer water on top of each glass (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate. Serve chilled.
- Makes 21 cups!