- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard (yellow...but you can use Grey Poupon)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup elbow macaroni (4 oz), cooked, drained
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cubed (I baked a large chicken breast...bone-in, skin-on, brushed with olive oil, salt & pepper to taste for one hour at 375 (F), then cool, remove skin and bone, and cube).
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
In large bowl stir together the first four ingredients. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well. Cover; chill at least two hours. Make four cups.