Here is another easy to make game day recipe. Serve these with your favorite condiment: Dijon mustard, barbecue sauce, etc.
- 8-oz. can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 8 brown and serve sausage links
- Heat over to 375 (F). Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Brush each with melted butter. Combine cheese and oregano; sprinkle over dough. Cut each rectangle crosswise to form 2 squares. Place a sausage link on each square; roll up. Cut each roll into 3 to 4 pieces. Secure each with a toothpick. Place cut-side-down on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 (F) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 24 snacks. Enjoy.