6 tablespoons butter, melted.
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 16.3 oz can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
Frosting: 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon sour cream (optional) plus 2 - 3 teaspoons milk
1. Heat oven to 350 (F). Butter/grease 9x13 loaf pan.
2. In small saucepan, melt butter.
3. In small bowl combine nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon with fork. Add butter and stir until blended. Set aside.
4. Separate biscuits...it should be eight biscuits (if more, no problem). Coat one side of dough with the brown sugar cinnamon nut mixture, fold in half with the mixture inside of the fold. Place biscuits fold side down in prepared loaf pan...forming two rows of three and one row of two (the two will be be crosswise). The important thing is to make sure the loaf pan is evenly filled with the folded biscuits.
5. Spread remaining nut mixture over the top of the biscuits.
6. Bake at 350 (F) for 35 - 40 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from pan immediately.
7. Combine sour cream, milk, powdered sugar and whisk with fork...pour over warm loaf.
Should make 10 servings.