2 package (12-oz each) frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon plus 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg to mix with blueberries
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon plus 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg to mix with cake mix (see below)
1 package (15-oz or so) yellow cake mix
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 (F). Butter 3 quart baking dish (13x9 inch).
2. In a medium bowl gently fold in the sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg with the blueberries
3. In another medium bowl blend together the dry cake mix and the other cinnamon & nutmeg
4. Spread blueberry mixture in prepared pan. Top with cake mix mixture, spreading evenly.
5. Sprinkled pecan pieces evenly over the cake mix mixture
5. Drizzle melted butter over the cake mixture/pecans
6. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes or so before serving. Serve with French Vanilla ice cream (optional)