Here is one of the appetizers that I served...a tried and true recipe:
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2-oz jar dried beef (or your favorite) finely chopped.
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream and horseradish until smooth and creamy. Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the dried beef. Chill cheese mixture about 15 minutes for easier handling. Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in remaining dried beef. Chill at least 20 minutes or until serving time. Serve with assorted crackers. Makes a 4-inch ball.