- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish smoked hot paprika*
- 2 pounds nugget potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon (each) of chopped fresh chives and chopped fresh dill
- In large bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. In small bowl 3/4 teaspoon salt and the paprika; sprinkle over oil mixture and whisk to combine.
- Cut potatoes into halves (or quarter large ones). Toss potatoes in oil mixtures. Arrange potatoes, in single layer, on greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 475 degrees (F) for 25 minutes or until tender, turning potatoes twice. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt to taste, chives and dill; toss to mix. Transfer to platter.
- Makes 6 servings
- *if you can't find the smoked hot variety of paprika, you could add a pinch of cayenne to your regular paprika
This recipe was given to me years and years ago and it was given to me as a newspaper clipping. It makes a delicious potato salad that is even perfect for these cool late fall days and evening:
Family, friends and home are the treasures that bring me the most pleasure. Through my blog, I wish to share part of my life and heart with readers.