3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into bite size pieces.
1 cup julienne-cut carrots (if lazy buy the shredded or pre-sliced)
7 green onions cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage (aka napa cabbage)
1/2 cup purchased stir-fry sauce
2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 9-oz package angel hair pasta
2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 - 5 minutes. Add carrots and onions; cook and stir 3 - 5 minutes...at this point the chicken should not longer be pink and the vegetables should be tender-crisp.
- Add cabbage, stir-fry sauce and brown sugar; cook and stir until well blended. Cover; cook 3 minutes to 4 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta per directions on package to desired doneness. Drain pasta.
- Toss pasta with chicken/vegetable mixture and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Should make 4 or so servings.