- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 cups bite-size crispy corn squares
- 2 cups bite-size crispy wheat squares
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Spanish peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat over to 325 (F). In 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan or two 13 x 9-inch pans, melt butter. Add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces; mix well. Stir in cereals, pretzel sticks and peanuts. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Toss well. Bake at 325 (F) for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring.
- Makes about 12 cups.
Family, friends and home are the treasures that bring me the most pleasure. Through my blog, I wish to share part of my life and heart with readers.