- Spray 13 x 9 inch dish with non-stick spray. Or lightly grease with butter.
- Layer a bag of hash browns in the bottom (they do not need to be thawed...and you can use tater tots too)
- Season with salt & pepper and a bit of Accent
- Break up 1/2 cube of butter over the layer of potatoes
- Put in 400 (F) oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile beat 10 to 11 eggs
- Pour the beaten eggs over the hash browns
- Return to oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and layer Jimmy Dean Sprinkles Original Sausage with 1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese over top. (you can never have too much cheese...and you can also use your favorite sausage which has been browned and drained instead of the Jimmy Dean Sprinkles)
- Return to oven for 5 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
- A delicious condiment to go with this is: 2 parts ketchup/1 part Sriracha chili sauce blended.
This recipe has been given to me by a very good friend of mine. It is simple yet delicious. With posting this recipe, I am going to go strictly by his words/instructions:
Family, friends and home are the treasures that bring me the most pleasure. Through my blog, I wish to share part of my life and heart with readers.