- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or 2 teaspoons dried
- pinches of paprika and cayenne pepper
- coarse sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste (or Good With Everything Sea Salt)
Place chicken breasts in either a resealable plastic bag or covered plastic container large enough to accommodate all.
In small mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Pour over the chicken. Seal/cover in marinate in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours (or overnight).
Set the breasts in roasting pan (I used my cast iron fry pan) skin side up. Pour the marinade over the breasts.
Bake at 375 (F) for one hour, basting occasionally.